FB expired 116/117&116/118 BuCS 100%. Still holding next week calander spread 125/125 Jan 20& Jan 14 120/122 BuCS.
SFTBY took a small position in this for long term hold.
$FB calander spread Jan 13 125 c/Jan 20 125@.11
$FB BTO Jan 20 125 Call @.71 will hedge next week if move continues
$FB roll Jan 6 120 c to Jan 13 122 .30 debit BuCS@1.12
Exp today 116/117 BuCS and 116/118 BuCS
$FB BTO Jan4 116c/STO 118 @.95 debit
$FB STO Jan 4 117 email@example.com creating BuCS 116/117@.20
$FB BTO Jan 4/116 Call@1.55 Day trade
NFLX weekly butterfly STO 125 C/P BTO 122 P/128 C credit 2.10.
FB Is anybody taking a position prior to earnings tomorrow? I am holding Jan 120 calls and Nov 130 but considering hedging withahigher strike. Any suggestions?
GOOGL BTC 820/845 call spread @ 5.26. Leaving the 520/495 put spread open. Did not want be short shares over the weekend. Made a profit unless Google drops below 820.
GOOGL Looks like it might just peg at 820 which would make the iron fly a winner. Any adjustments today on the 795/820/845 iron fly?
AAPL BTO Oct 28 118/121 BuCS 112/109 BuPS @.98 debit 2 to 1 reward risk ratio. Small position to hold over earnings.
FB Curious as to what others are doing. Earnings are Nov 2. I have been holding Jan 120 calls and Nov 130 calls. Both are profitable but not quite doubles yet. Thinking to hold the Jan 120 but looking for advise on hedging strategies and perhaps the hedge on Nov or rolling out these for more time.
AAPL BTO Feb 120 firstname.lastname@example.org Plan to hedge once Apple gets above 120 or sell on earnings pop
GS Anyone else looking at the GS trade for possible rolls? Looking at buying the 170 back at 4.85 and selling the 175 for .75 turning the trade into a BuCS which if GS pinned at 175.00 would credit the 2.50 resulting in about a break even. Any thoughts on this strategy?
NFLX rolled 85/90 BuPS to 115/120 Oct 21@.90 credit. Thinking that this will hold the 120 level for 2 days. One caveat is the debate tonight which could move the market tomorrow.
FB I am tempted o sell the 130 calls expiring Friday against my longer dated Nov and Jan calls . Bid/ Ask is .97/1.00. Anyone else considering this?
FB rolled Oct 125 C to Nov 130 C@.05 debit. Wanted to catch the earnings move with another month of time. Earnings Nov 2.
WLL roll Oct 8 to Nov 9 CC@.15 debit.