STO $KOLD 5/20 $310C @ 8.8 Thanks Iceman
STO $KOLD 5/20 $275C @ 7.3 Thanks Iceman
STO $KOLD 5/20 $114P @ 1.3 Thanks Iceman
BTO Cov Call $CLVS 1/15 35C @ 32.5 net
BTO Cov Call $GPS 2/19 26C @ 24.55 net Thanks Forexpro
STO $AMZN 1/15 640/650 BUPS @1.15
STO $NFLX 1/15 110/115 BUPS @ 1.15
STO $SPXW 1/8 1975/2000 BUPS @1.25 Thanks Jeff
STO $UVXY 1/15 22P and 2oP @ 1 and .45 Thanks Iceman
STO $THC 2/19 25P @.7 Thanks Ramie
STO Jan 15 $21 puts @ $0.50 to replace $24 puts that should expire worthless on Thursday.
$KOLD – I’m now the bid “at a nickel” on several of the short puts I sold in this name yesterday. I’ll keep these as GTC orders until Jan 8th. If they have not filled by then, I’ll cancel the orders and gut out the last week until expiration.
Tomorrow is the last trading day of 2015. Made money overall and I hope you all (or y’all) did too.
$KSU #CoveredCalls – Sold KSU Dec 31 2015 75.0 Calls @ 0.35. These expire tomorrow
I’m light on health care stocks so selling some Feb puts in this name. Expiration before scheduled earnings.
Sold Feb 19 25.00 puts @ .65 with the stock at 30.42. Strike price is below the recent lows of around 26.60 in mid-December and mid-October.
$AMBA Sold some Jan 15 61 covered calls @1.07 as I slowly erase a deficit from bad BuPS in the past.
Relatively high IV (IV rank of 76). Sold $RRC Feb 19 20 puts @ .90. Strike is below recent lows. Earnings not expected until Feb 23.
Of course, my morning post yesterday probably signaled a low in $KOLD. Nothing like shouting that it will be below 100 in two weeks to get it to shoot higher immediately. Still, taking some put side risk off and adding some calls.
BTC $KOLD Jan 114 puts for 1.50. Sold for 3.45 on 12/3
BTC $KOLD Feb 90 put for 2.00. Sold for 4.00 on 11/23
STO KOLD Feb 240 call for 5.00
STO KOLD Feb 250/275 call spreads for 1.00 — the margin to sell 4 of these was less than selling one 250 call for 4.00
$KOLD – the high bids have vanished for the KOLD Jan Puts I sold yesterday, except for (surprisingly) the 114 Puts (1 Bid by 2 ask). Whoever hits the bid first wins!!
STO $DUST Feb 25 calls for 1.05
STO $ZSL May 80 call for 3.00
@GG and @DeBeers are going at it over on SMM. I’ll copy it here incase the post gets removed
“@GreenGhost $BA -In order:
1. I am insulting the zero hedge drivel–not you
2. When you demonstrate your knowledge of the supply chain, I’ll be glad to recognize it
3. Ford never took money and i never said they did.
4. One stock is necessary to the defense of the country and one (GM ) isn’t.
5. Any day, any time you wish to compare either due dil or stock returns bring it on. You can change your SMM name as many times as you are forced to but you are still an over bearing bully and it won’t work on me.
6. And, FYI oil has another leg down before the rebound which will come as soon as there are significantly fewer players”