Jan 11 #Fuzzy Land
I don’t quite know how to start this. My life in Fuzzyland has become more of a teenage horror flick. Don’t get me wrong. It’s awesome! It’s morphed into something I never expected. I never expected this trade to have the incredible versatility that it does (especially when unhedged for short term swing trading with limited risk). You’ll have to tell me how much Fuzzy detail you want, because there are SO many fuzzy trades going on now, that it will overwhelm posts. Do you want it all? Maybe just highlights? Maybe just indexes? or UOA? I closed down a lot of fuzzies today for a net profit on closures of $30,210.00 A lot of these were fuzzies with the old $10.00 spread risk design. My newer designs have tighter spreads for less risk. So I’m happy to take the profits and look for opportunities to reset.
1. SPY finally flat on all Spy for $5393.00 YTD (8 trading days) on fuzzies.
2. CVX closed for net $1875.00. The core trade alone was up 330%
3. FAS 1, 2 closed for net $1540.
4. IWM 1,2 opened just yesterday closed for $1280 due to hedges seriously blown out. The cores were up 180% in 1 day.
5. CMCSA, which I unhedged yesterday on UOA I closed today for $2140 profit. The core was up 202%
6. The Fuzzy Biotech Experiment (EXAS, EXEL, GWPH) with just 1 week left to monthly expiration I decided to throw some hedges on. What the heck, what can happen in a week. I’ll tell you what, right after the close EXAS announces a debt offering the stock drops $4.00–so that’s a well-timed hedge.
7. New Fuzzy on DAL Mar 55/55/52.5 for 2.64 already had to manage a hedge once on it
8. New Fuzzy on KR on UOA Mar 2 28/28/26 for .50 unhedged
9. New Fuzzy on KBH Apr 39/39/36 unhedged 1.32
10. CELG hedge rolled to next week 106, will close next week for earnings, this is my oldest fuzzy.
11. JPM I’ve been eagerly awaiting tomorrow to load JPM back into the Fuzzy lineup.