Jan 30 #Fuzzy Land
Hi Guys! Quite a day today. Lots and lots of activity for me, hedges and protection working overtime.
1. I’ve got a decent number of Gorilla Fuzzies now (Fuzzies based on the Gorilla Trades Portfolio). These are all very small lot, mostly unhedged, with 50% GTC targets: ANSS, APH, BAH, BLDR, DAL, FLIR, IDTI, MYGN, PX, STZ, TSEM, VFC. Let me know if you want specifics.
2. Earnings run-up fuzzies: Open right now are ANSS, FLIR, VFC, MKSI (must be closed tomorrow), NTGR,
3. Closed one SPY Fuzzy bear today when hedge was blown, netted $1070.00
4. Opened new QQQ Fuzzy bear: Mar 169/169/171 @3.07 with Feb 9 164 hedge @.62
5. Closed VIX fuzzy for $530 profit on a 5-lot. I thought this VIX fuzzy was a really nice strategy. Any time we get a VIX pullback these will be layered in on the portfolio, unhedged.
6. LMT was a new fuzzy I opened yesterday, Mar 350/350/345 @ 7.83, it was hedged with 360 calls, closed those today for $2100 profit and reset at 355 for next week, based on trend exhaustion. Those may prove to be too tight.
7. Opened a new MCD fuzzy today (on the drop) for income, it did really well last month when I had it on. Apr 170/170/165 @ 4.88 hedged w/ feb9 175 @ 1.06.
The day was all about Fuzzy Bears, VIX fuzzy, Hedges and Protection, yay for those!